OUR PASTORS

OUR PASTORS

Tuesday, September 25, 2007


SEPTEMBER 26, 2007


"THE 23rd PSALM: What is really being implied?






The lord is my shepherd------Relationship
I shall not want ------Supply
He makes me to lie down in green pastures-----Rest
He leads me beside the still waters----Refreshment
He restores my soul-----Healing
He leads me in the paths of righteousness-----Guidance
For his name sake-----Purpose
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death---Testing
I will fear no evil----Protection
For thou are with me ----Faithfulness
Thy rod and thy staff comfort me----Discipline
Thou prepare a table for me in the presence of mine enemies---Hope
Thou annoints my head with oil----Consecration
My cup runneth over ---- Abundance
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the day of my life---Blessings
And I will dwell in the house of the lord----Security
Forever----Eternal promise
Amen----claim it

PROJECT GREEN: Just the simple act of unplugging your cell phone charger when not in use saves energy.

ONE CHURCH TWO LANGUAGES:

Gozar de nuestro servicio español en 12 del mediodía cada domingo. Luis está mirando adelante a verte allí.

UPCOMING EVENTS:

They are here! The"purple wrist bands" joining millions the world over to strive for a complaint free world...What started in Kansas City Mo. as a simple project has now reach world wide proportions, to include the Oprah Show. Our first batch of 300 lasted but two weeks,,,,,they will be given out each Sunday during the 10 am celebration.

SPECIAL EVENT to occur the first part of December. Tickets will go on sale for another concert with famed recording star Dwain Briggs.... details coming soon....don't miss this event. Feel free to go to
www.dwainbriggs.com for a sample of his music....this young man's voice will delight you, reaching inner points you never thought possible.
Advanced tickets 10.00 each, at the door night of event 15.00 each.






Sunday school for all ages begins October 7 at 9:00 AM.
Children will take nose counts-- by Mr. Fred
Adults will begin the first part of a series exploring the manuscript, "Happier Then God" , by Neale Donald Walsch,to be released in book form this coming March.

October 14th the first birthday celebration of New Day following the service.








"The Masonic family has extended an invitation to their "all you can eat" spaghetti dinner on November 4 immediately following services. Cost is $6.00 per person.






Comments are welcome and always appreciated.

No comments: