OUR PASTORS

OUR PASTORS

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

September 17, 2008

"My heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever "psalms 73:25

In the final analysis, we have no one but our Creator, the one power the one presence in the universe, God, and that is all we will truly ever need.


Blessings Fred.







FEED BACK FROM OUR READERS.
NEW DAY I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR WEEKLY TIDBIT, GETTING UP IN THE MORNING I USUALLY HAVE MY COFFEE AND READ WHAT YOU HAVE PUT TOGETHER THIS TIME. kEEP IT UP.
M. Arkansas.

Dear N.D. since my husband passed away I have found your weekly message to strike a heart string just when I seemed to need it the most....please do not stop sending it,,, thank you
L. Missouri

New Day I can not tell you how reading your Wednesday messages each week has increased my awareness of things going on around me and has brought many good changes into my life. Don't stop now,
J. Tampa

New Day over the past two years I have seen how despite hurricane or holiday you have not failed to send out what you call a news letter, very commendable. Though I have not always agreed with what I have seen you write, and admit at times I have wondered if your writing is fundamental or metaphysical , I cannot deny that you have caused me to stop and think about some of the things effecting my life. It would be a shame if you had to go off the air deny folks like me the opportunity to pause and not just accepting the status quo. thank you, keep up the good work.
B. and B. Lutz

I am concerned that your fellowship which seems to be open to so many and doing so much, might have to shut the doors on Sept. 28, I think this would be a great error. I apologize that I can not send more but please accept this donation and keep those weds. messages coming....
N. Iowa

Dear N. D. several months ago a friend forward me your blog spot , I enjoy the features and archives. Keep up the good work
S. South Carolina

Dear N.D. having visited your fellowship I was so impressed by the immediate feeling of warmth, love, acceptance and powerful energy of being a part of the oneness of God as I stepped through the door.
S. Tampa

N.D. you have brought some stability and inspiration for life, keep it up.
V. Lakeland

It always appears to me that you try to spiritually feed me--- not emotionally beat me for decisions I have made in the past.

D. Hawaii

N.D. Though Catholic by birth I look forward to your timely message each week.keep them coming thank you.
C. Chicago
During the time I attended one of your Oneness Blessings I notice that the continuous blinking syndrome I have endured my whole life seemed to have decreased in frequency, after several blessings and upon returning from Fiji, I no longer experience any of the syndrome...thank you N. D.
N. Tampa
and finally
Thank you N.D. for being here for all of us, my son has experienced a most welcome turn around in his attitude towards his peers, adults around him and his work.

No comments: